WELCOME TO PLAYA CATIVO LODGE
Immerse in Nature at Costa Rica’s Luxury Beachfront Lodge
PLAYA CATIVO LODGE , GOLFO DULCE, COSTA RICA
Costa Rica literally means rich coast in Spanish, it is merely 0.03% of the earth’s surface and it is the most bio-diverse place on earth containing nearly 6 percent of the world’s biodiversity in only 51.100km2. The system of National Parks and Reserves covers an area of 1342 hectares or 25.6% of its land area. Costa Rica is one of the oldest democracies in the Americas and it is also the only country in the western hemisphere without an army. The country abolished its military forces in 1949 and since then has devoted substantial resources to investment in health and education. Costa Rica is blessed with impressive scenic beauty making it a very attractive destination for visitors from all over the world. One of the most beautiful areas in Costa Rica is the Osa Peninsula. It is untouched, raw, secluded and inspiring.
Set in the heart of Costa Rica’s rainforest on the coast of Golfo Dulce in the Osa Peninsula and accessible exclusively by boat, Playa Cativo is a luxury beachfront eco-lodge offering stunning accommodations in true harmony with nature. This 5 star Costa Rican hideaway is a private and exclusive destination where you can connect with nature…
You will wake up in paradise.
It is time to enjoy all the beautiful sounds of nature. Toucans, scarlet macaws and many more birds will be singing for you. Howler monkeys will also remind you that you are in the Osa Peninsula. It is exclusive, secluded and peaceful. Be open to receive all the blessings nature has to offer…
We can add a private yoga class in the morning or you can explore the beauty of the property.
After breakfast you will partake in a very nice activity: The introduction to the tropical rain-forest guided tour…
Say hasta luego to Playa Cativo and get on board to Puerto Jimenez.
After breakfast, the guide will join you on another amazing boat ride back to Puerto Jimenez.
The guide will take you to the airstrip where you will do the check in for your local flight back to San Jose, and
then a connecting short flight to Liberia, located in the province of Guanacaste…
In the morning you will be amazed by the peace that surrounds
you. Waking up in paradise can be overwhelming.
A private yoga lesson will be a arranged for you. “The Yoga Shala area is an amazing place to relax and meditate. It is a sacred place where you will feel relaxed, at peace and joyful. Namaste!..
You will have two private yoga lessons scheduled for you. One in the morning and one in the evening.
During the rest of the day, take advantage of all the included activities.
This wellness itinerary has been designed to bring you a life changing travel experience…
We invite you to listen carefully to the amazing sounds of Origins while you enjoy a delicious cup of coffee or tea in the privacy of your terrace. It is a simple but peaceful way to enjoy your last morning in this amazing property. The chef will prepare your last and delicious breakfast and you will say goodbye to paradise and the new friends you have made at Origins…
- Meet and greet at the airport in SJO on your arrival day.
- Local flight to Puerto Jimenez.
- Boat ride to Playa Cativo with one of the guides from Cativo.
- Accommodations for three nights at Playa Cativo in a Luxury Guest Room.
- All meals are included in Playa Cativo.
- Three Private Yoga Lessons.
- One Spa treatment at the Jungle Spa.
- The introduction to the tropical rain-forest guided tour.
- Other tours included: Standup Paddle and Cativo Bay Kayaking / SelfGuided Cativo Bay Snorkeling / Off-Grid Alternative Energy Tour / Artisanal Hand-Line Pier Fishing.
- Freshly brewed specialty coffees and teas.
- Access to self-guided hiking trails of the Reserve.
- A “surprise and delight” in-room amenity.
- Concierge services and wi-fi in all rooms and social areas.
- Twice daily maid service.
- Boat ride back to Puerto Jimenez with one of the guides from Cativo.
- 10% discount at the Spa (Cativo).
- Local Flight to San Jose.
- Local Flight to Liberia.
- Ground transfer to Origins Lodge.
- Accommodations for three nights at Origins Lodge in a Luxury Spacious Lodge of 100 m2.
- Full Board with gastronomical breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared by the Michelin-starred Chef.
- Freshly brewed specialty coffees and teas.
- Two yoga lessons per day.
- Other tours included: Horseback Riding / Lake Fishing / Sensorial Pathways / Birdwatching tour / Medicinal Plants Tour / Flora Tour / Wildlife Night Tour.
- Transfer back to LIR airport.
July 1st 2019 – December 20th 2019: Price for one person: $6,610* / Price for two people: $8,670*
January 4th 2020 – May 31st 2020: Price for one person: $7,890* / Price for two people: $9,890*
June 1st 2020 – December 20th 2020: Price for one person: $6,610* / Price for two people: $8,670*
For more information download pdf
What`s not included: Alcoholic drinks and gratuities Hotel in San Jose the first night if you have to overnight
Local flight back to San Jose if you cannot depart from the LIR airport in Guanacaste.
To book this Itinerary please contact our Wellness Travel Consultant: Isaac Garcia. Direct USA Line Toll Free 1-844-628-4982 or firstname.lastname@example.org www.wellnesscostaricacr.com