Published rates are subject to 13% tax or applicable taxes at the time if such should change.
Recommended check-in time 11:00 am - 2:00 pm. Checkout time is 11:00 am.
Reservations and confirmations: To get the most of your experience and fully embrace the magic of Golfo Dulce, we recommend at least a three or four-night stay at Playa Cativo. A minimum of 4 nights stay is required during Peak Season.
Deposits and Payment:
Green Season: Payment of the total balance is due 23 days prior to the guest´s date of arrival. High Season: Payment of the total balance is due 31 days prior to the guest´s date of arrival, and for Peak Season: Payment of the total balance is due 61 days prior to the guest´s date of arrival. Miscellaneous charges are due upon departure with VISA, MasterCard, Amex, or Dinners Club. Payments not expedited immediately are subject to cancellation without further notice. Agency bookings can be subject to special terms, please consult our reservation department for details.
Cancellation Policy: Due to Covid19 we have adjusted our original payment and cancelation policies to be more flexible.
- High Season 2022 (Jan 4th to April 30th, and Nov. 23rd to Dec. 22nd): Cancelations requests made within 30 to 0 days prior to the guest’s date of arrival will apply 100% penalty.
- Green Season 2022 (May 1st to Oct. 31st): Cancelations requests made within 22 to 0 days prior to the guest’s date of arrival will apply 100% penalty.
- Peak Season 2021: Dec. 23rd to April 30th, 2022: Cancelations requests made within 60 to 0 days prior to the guest’s date of arrival will apply 100% penalty.
- No-Show and/or un-used room nights, and/or early check-outs are not refundable regardless of the season.
- Cancellations must be made in writing and sent by email to email@example.com and all cancellations must be confirmed as received by Playa Cativo Eco Lodge to be considered valid. Payments not received in a timely manner are subject to immediate cancellation without further notice with no exceptions.
Groups (Payment and Policy): Groups are considered 5 rooms or more.
Reservation Payment and Cancelation Policies will be determined case by case.
Smoking: By law, smoking is prohibited in rooms and any of the common areas and trails. However, guests are permitted to smoke in a designated exterior area near the Lodge.
Pets: In order to preserve the wildlife, pets are not allowed at Playa Cativo Eco Lodge.
Force Majeure Clause: Playa Cativo Eco Lodge is exempted for the liability for failure to execute arrangements specified herein directly or indirectly caused by or in consequence of any conditions beyond human control. However, the option to rebook is subject to the availability of rooms covered by the dates of visit.
Responsibility: Playa Cativo Lodge assumes no responsibility for injury, loss, or damage to person or property in connection with any service resulting directly from acts of God, detention annoyance, strikes, civil disturbances, government restrictions or regulations, discrepancies, or change in transit.
Privacy and Security: This Hotel will not share with third parties the information entered into its website during the reservation or payment process. The hotel guarantees the use of a dependable SSL 128bits (security device). This is a protocol of exchange of information that allows assuring the authenticity and security of the transmission of data by the Internet. You can verify the use of this device by observing the icon of a lock, used by many financial entities to guarantee total security.